Thursday, September 12, 2013

What's Your Problem?




My problem? Well, that's a very broad question. It can be answered in a plethora of ways. I could approach this at a personal level, as many  may have understood it when they first heard that question being asked. Oddly, this question is labeled to be a negative one, however, one can look at it in a different perspective-- a positive one! we can turn "bad" into "good" just like we learn from our mistakes. What's my problem? My problem is that I still haven't learned to live each day as if  it were my last, my problem is that I get so caught up in the little things I forget to look at the big picture every once in a while. Don't get me wrong, I do do positive things each day to try to live up to my expectations, yet, there's so much more work to be done! I guess we could put it in another way-- my problem is that I am struggling to find my purpose in life! I know I am young, still, I don't feel quite complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment