Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Question: What Inspires Me?


The people around me inspire me. The way I see some handle two jobs and they still manage to put great and beautiful smiles on their face, that to me is so inspiring; it tells me to not get so caught up in the little things. Then, there are those that have this intense passion for what they do; it makes me want to do the same, yet, sometimes I worry that I may not reach that point at all. Also, there are the ones that live for others, they go out of their way to help someone else even if it means that they have to sacrifice something that they really needed or really wanted. Now, the next step is not to get inspired rather to inspire others with your story, your struggles and challenges, and what you did to overcome them.



No comments:

Post a Comment