Thursday, December 12, 2013

Villanelle Poem

To Love You

 

On that cold, cold day it was love at first sight

Your gorgeous eyes were blue like clear skies,

If only you knew I love you with all of my might.

 

Evening after evening as time passed by

Each and every time you gave me a surprise,

On that cold, cold day it was love at first sight.

 

But when you’d depart, I knew I would cry

Luckily this did not involve at all, any lies,

If only you knew I love you with all of my might.

 

I wanted you back, I just needed to try

Because I’ve never felt like this for any other guys,

On that cold, cold day it was love at first sight.

 

This time my love for you I cannot deny

My love in my heart for you keeps growing in size

If only you knew I love you with all of my might.

 

Before I ever met you, I used to be shy

Forever I’m grateful that we shared common ties

On that cold, cold day it was love at first sight

u with all my might.

ht.odeas won him over.  listen to each of the group' persuade an audience.video t


If only you knew I love you with all of my might.



No comments:

Post a Comment